Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Live today at 10 a.m.: It's Bob and Jeff with Nick and Cliff


Live from Tallahassee, it's Politics Live at 10 a.m. today with me and Jeff Burlew interviewing Cliff Thaell and Nick Maddox. We joke in this video promoting the show. We're not thinking they are really best buds.

But if you've got questions for the commission candidates, post them here or on our Tallahassee.com Facebook page.

PS: I wore the wire glasses to try to not look quite as goofy this week. Elections are serious business and I want to show the proper respect.

Hope to see you at 10 -- well, I hope you see me. If you cannot make it, look for the recorded version later on demand.



You can send your comments by clicking the button below, e-mailing me at bgabordi@tallahassee.com, sending a private message on Tallahassee.com, Twitter @bgabordi, LinkedIn or Blogger.com. You can also find links to my blogs on Facebook but you have to request to be my friend.

No comments: